Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Joy Comes In the Morning!!

Dealing with pain is not easy. We seek ways to avoid or get rid of unbearable pain. But we cannot do anything about it. We just have to go through and endure it. Jesus said when He was praying in Gethsemane, "Please take this cup of suffering from me. Yet I want Your will to be done, not Mine."(Mark 14:36)

I went through a difficult situation recently. I wanted to leave and start anew. However, I knew it doesn't work that way. I have to go through it. I decided to be alone with God, My Maker. The One who knows and holds the original plan in my life. As I spent time seeking the Lord, asking Him what He is trying to teach me. He gently showed me things in my life that I never thought were there. The problem that I thought was, is not really the problem at all. Things became so clear to me. I was enlightened and saw the bigger picture. I came to understand and know Him more.

In the afternoon, I went out for a walk. I visited 12th Street again. A Christian lady named Amy, opened her house for Bible study. She said she wanted to invite her neighbors and share about God and His Word in her home but she doesn't know how. I offered my help and we are going to start it this coming Friday at 5pm. Yes! We are going to dominate that place.

Right now, I am very happy. He constantly proves to me that He is always with me even in the hardest times of my life. Being with God and hearing Him speak to me is awesome. Its amazing to know that the One who made Heaven and Earth and everything in it would speak to someone like me. And not only that, He makes me a part of what He is doing in this city.

By the way, Tina came to church last Sunday.

No comments: